How do potential customers find your business? Word of mouth has always been a great advertising tool. But in the digital age, it may not be enough any longer. Potential customers are looking for kitchen and bath businesses online. They are reading reviews and checking out websites. The question is, where are you when a potential customer searches for businesses like yours? If you don’t know up on the first page of Google, you may be doing yourself a disservice. Your competitors who do show up are getting your business! Let us explain your advertising options and how digital marketing could be exactly what you need to take your business to the next level.
Episode 91: Help your Kitchen and Bath Business Flourish with Digital Marketing
- Do You Really Need That MBA?: A Conversation with Jeff Haden
- Supporting Employees in a Pandemic
- The 33% Rule: A Conversation with Ryan White
- The Entrepreneur Mindset
- Even the Most Successful People Are Struggling: A Conversation with Will Critchlow
- Working in vs on Your Business
- Create Your Own MBA: A Conversation with Brian Scudamore
- 3 COVID-19 Changes that Will Impact Your Business in 2021
- Creating Great Work Cultures: A Conversation with Mitch Russo
- Goal Setting for 2021
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
Local SEO Today is a weekly podcast brought to you by Local SEO Search Inc., one of the leading search engine optimization (SEO) agencies in Canada. Discover the benefits and techniques of Internet marketing (from local SEO to social media) that help small- and medium-sized businesses in any service or industry.
- Do You Really Need That MBA?: A Conversation with Jeff Haden February 25, 2021
- Supporting Employees in a Pandemic February 23, 2021
- The 33% Rule: A Conversation with Ryan White February 18, 2021
- The Entrepreneur Mindset February 16, 2021