How do potential customers find your business? Word of mouth has always been a great advertising tool. But in the digital age, it may not be enough any longer. Potential customers are looking for kitchen and bath businesses online. They are reading reviews and checking out websites. The question is, where are you when a potential customer searches for businesses like yours? If you don’t know up on the first page of Google, you may be doing yourself a disservice. Your competitors who do show up are getting your business! Let us explain your advertising options and how digital marketing could be exactly what you need to take your business to the next level.
Episode 91: Help your Kitchen and Bath Business Flourish with Digital Marketing
- We Are All Entrepreneurs: A Conversation with Sid Mohasseb
- Helping People to Think Differently: A Conversation with Sheila Carmichael
- The Journey to Financial Independence: A Conversation with Chris Miles
- Defining Success by Your Own Standards: A Conversation with Jonathan Goldhill
- Success Is Messy: A Conversation with Loren Fogelman
- Service Is Love in Action: A Conversation with Tim Ash
- Mastering the Challenge of the Mind: A Conversation with Joshua Marsden
- Living a Life of ‘Oh Wells’ Than ‘What Ifs:’ A Conversation with Sagi Shrieber
- Connecting through Play: Kristi Herold
- How to Succeed in a Saturated Market
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
Local SEO Today is a weekly podcast brought to you by Local SEO Search Inc., one of the leading search engine optimization (SEO) agencies in Canada. Discover the benefits and techniques of Internet marketing (from local SEO to social media) that help small- and medium-sized businesses in any service or industry.
- We Are All Entrepreneurs: A Conversation with Sid Mohasseb July 15, 2021
- Helping People to Think Differently: A Conversation with Sheila Carmichael July 8, 2021
- The Journey to Financial Independence: A Conversation with Chris Miles June 30, 2021
- Defining Success by Your Own Standards: A Conversation with Jonathan Goldhill June 24, 2021