How do potential customers find your business? Word of mouth has always been a great advertising tool. But in the digital age, it may not be enough any longer. Potential customers are looking for kitchen and bath businesses online. They are reading reviews and checking out websites. The question is, where are you when a potential customer searches for businesses like yours? If you don’t know up on the first page of Google, you may be doing yourself a disservice. Your competitors who do show up are getting your business! Let us explain your advertising options and how digital marketing could be exactly what you need to take your business to the next level.
Episode 91: Help your Kitchen and Bath Business Flourish with Digital Marketing
- How to Succeed in a Saturated Market
- Trusting Your Gut: Rhett Power
- How to Stay Mindful
- Helping Entrepreneurs Make Their Dreams Happen: Cameron Herold
- How Your Business Can Rebound Post Pandemic
- Serving the Underserved: A Conversation with Kedma Ough
- How to Train Your Staff Remotely
- Relationships Matter: A Conversation with Jay Clouse
- 5 Ways to Add Value to Your Business
- System-Driven vs. Personality-Driven Success: A Conversation with Noah St. John
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
Local SEO Today is a weekly podcast brought to you by Local SEO Search Inc., one of the leading search engine optimization (SEO) agencies in Canada. Discover the benefits and techniques of Internet marketing (from local SEO to social media) that help small- and medium-sized businesses in any service or industry.
- How to Succeed in a Saturated Market May 11, 2021
- Trusting Your Gut: Rhett Power May 6, 2021
- How to Stay Mindful May 4, 2021
- Helping Entrepreneurs Make Their Dreams Happen: Cameron Herold April 29, 2021