You want to start a business? Have you considered the pros and cons. As someone who has started his own company, John Vuong outlines what he considers to be the best and worst parts of it. Running your own company may sound amazing, but it isn’t for everyone. This is what you need to know before you embark on your own journey.
Episode 79: Pros and Cons of Starting a Business
- Do You Really Need That MBA?: A Conversation with Jeff Haden
- Supporting Employees in a Pandemic
- The 33% Rule: A Conversation with Ryan White
- The Entrepreneur Mindset
- Even the Most Successful People Are Struggling: A Conversation with Will Critchlow
- Working in vs on Your Business
- Create Your Own MBA: A Conversation with Brian Scudamore
- 3 COVID-19 Changes that Will Impact Your Business in 2021
- Creating Great Work Cultures: A Conversation with Mitch Russo
- Goal Setting for 2021
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
Local SEO Today is a weekly podcast brought to you by Local SEO Search Inc., one of the leading search engine optimization (SEO) agencies in Canada. Discover the benefits and techniques of Internet marketing (from local SEO to social media) that help small- and medium-sized businesses in any service or industry.
- Do You Really Need That MBA?: A Conversation with Jeff Haden February 25, 2021
- Supporting Employees in a Pandemic February 23, 2021
- The 33% Rule: A Conversation with Ryan White February 18, 2021
- The Entrepreneur Mindset February 16, 2021