Not all customers are the same. If you think of every potential buyer as the same, you are missing out. In this episode we’re going to outline the 10 types of buyers. We’ll discuss what each buyer type is looking for and how you can best way to reach them. Understanding these different archetypes will give you a different perspective of your buyers an with that perspective you’ll be able to speak directly to them. This can open up all sorts of avenues for your business and it’s growth!
Episode 163: 10 Types Of Buyers & How Understanding Them Could Transform Your Business!
- Do It for Yourself: A Conversation with Jodi Daniels
- Should You Move to Entirely Remote Work?
- Do You Really Need That MBA?: A Conversation with Jeff Haden
- Supporting Employees in a Pandemic
- The 33% Rule: A Conversation with Ryan White
- The Entrepreneur Mindset
- Even the Most Successful People Are Struggling: A Conversation with Will Critchlow
- Working in vs on Your Business
- Create Your Own MBA: A Conversation with Brian Scudamore
- 3 COVID-19 Changes that Will Impact Your Business in 2021
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
Local SEO Today is a weekly podcast brought to you by Local SEO Search Inc., one of the leading search engine optimization (SEO) agencies in Canada. Discover the benefits and techniques of Internet marketing (from local SEO to social media) that help small- and medium-sized businesses in any service or industry.
- Do It for Yourself: A Conversation with Jodi Daniels March 4, 2021
- Should You Move to Entirely Remote Work? March 2, 2021
- Do You Really Need That MBA?: A Conversation with Jeff Haden February 25, 2021
- Supporting Employees in a Pandemic February 23, 2021