I don’t think enough companies say no to customers.
April Dunford is a positioning consultant, entrepreneur and angel investor. With over 25 years of experience, April has a unique understanding of the pillars of business success. She has worked as an executive for a series of 7 successful startups and helped them launch 16 products and launched even more as a consultant. This past year she wrote her first book, Obviously Awesome, outlining her methodology for product positioning.
You gotta be better than other folks at something and that’s where you’re going to win.
During this podcast we discussed April’s journey in business and how she transitioned from corporate life to running her own business. We also covered:
- The importance of passion in business
- Finding your good fit customer and learning to say no to bad fit customers
- How she wrote her first book
- How positioning can help your business
- How to overcoming mistakes in business
If you want to learn more about April, check out the links below: