“Always be learning and always be seeking help from others”
Phil Morettini has over 20 years of experience in business. He started his own consulting agency, PJM Consulting, in 2000 to provide practical assistance to companies and small business owners. Phil didn’t imagine himself as an entrepreneur but once he started his consulting business, he found a passion to help others and grow his own personal brand.
“My experience with startups is that you’ll have multiple near death experiences before you reach success.”
Through his years of experience, Phil has dealt with a multitude of business owners. He discusses the hard work and persistence that small business ownership takes. In this podcast he discusses his own journey and also advises on:
- How to overcome challenges as an entrepreneur
- His top tips for entrepreneurs
- How technology has helped advance his business
- The right attitude for successful entrepreneurs
- The benefits of the small company environment
If you are looking for consulting services or to reach out to Phil, click the links below.