“Community is everything when it comes to building your business.”
Lisa Larter is a digital marketing expert, business strategist and the founder of Lisa Larter Group. She believes that if someone else can start a business, so can you! And she knows this because she did it herself. As a high school dropout, Lisa successfully built and scaled her own business. And today she helps businesses navigate entrepreneurship to increase their profit.
“Keeping clients is just as important as acquiring clients.”
Lis has learned a lot in business after working in retail for many years before embarking on her own business. On this podcast we discussed this and so much more:
- The importance of knowing your audience
- How mentorship has improved her business
- How she uses technology in her business
- Knowing your target audience
- Retaining customers
- When you should reevaluate your business
- Her pillars in life
If you want to learn more about Lisa, click the links below.